To date, we have awarded $3,600 to 8 individuals in August!
For the month of September, we will give away $5,400! Funds will be distributed among 12 individuals ($450 each) who meet eligibility criteria.
Thanks to Equity in Education Coalition, Pride ASIA has received a COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund through its Partners In Change collaboration. Beginning in August 2020 through December 2020, Pride ASIA will be disbursing funds monthly.
Founded in 2012, Pride ASIA's mission is to celebrate, empower and nurture the multicultural diversity of the LGBTQI2+ communities through the Asian Pacific Islander lens. Pride ASIA recognizes the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on all of us, particularly racial, ethnic and sexual minority groups. Thus through this grant, priority will be in reaching marginalized groups who are often not invited to the table. Be it language barriers, cultural insensitivity, immigration status, including discrimination and racism towards People of Color. Many LGBTQI2+ and POC individuals engage in non-traditional employment resources because of the lack of diversity and inclusion in traditional employment settings, that is often historic and systemic.
Pride ASIA understands the award is not sufficient to fully provide all the needs of the individual but hopes it will provide support in the meantime that may lead to sustainable opportunities.
With pride and love,
Founder, Pride ASIA
The September online application opens August 24, 2020 by 11:59 PM
and closes August 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM
for the Pride ASIA COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund.
Please check back soon to proceed with the online application:
If you require assistance completing the online application,
please contact AM Consulting at 206.886.2627 or email@example.com
Pride ASIA COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund Information:
- Application is open to all Washington State residents, ages 18 and older, who identify as LGBTQI2+ and Asian Pacific Islander who have lost income and resources due to the COVID-19 pandemic and have experienced unusual circumstances to return to their normal living conditions.
- Application begins August 24 (1 week prior to the first day of the following month by 11:59 PM) and ends August 31 (the day before the first of the following month by 11:59 PM).
- All application forms will be online. Should you need assistance completing the form online, we will be available to assist you.
- Announcement of awards will be made the 5th of the current month, and funds available by the 10th of the current month.
- Applicants may apply every month, but can only be awarded up to two times (2x) through December 2020.
- Please answer all the questions in this form to your best ability and if it does not apply to you, simply put NA, N/A or Not Applicable. Should you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For safety and accountability, awards will be given in check form. For this reason, if you are awarded, the check will be made out to your legal name.
- You are free to use the funds as you feel necessary and critical to your personal needs and assist in your ability to live, survive and thrive during these times of public health crisis and global health pandemic.
If you have any questions before completing this form, please call or email us.
Technical Support Contact:
AM Consulting, PLLC