Eviction Moratorium Info Sheet
The moratorium has been extended through October 15.
On February 29, 2020, Governor Inslee issued Proclamation 20-05, proclaiming a State of
Emergency for all counties throughout the state of Washington as a result of the coronavirus
disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in the United States and confirmed person-to-person spread
of COVID-19 in Washington State.
A temporary moratorium on evictions and related actions throughout Washington State helps
reduce economic hardship and related life, health, and safety risks to those members of our
workforce who are impacted by layoffs and substantially reduced work hours or who are
otherwise unable to pay rent as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Specifically, a temporary moratorium on evictions and related actions will (1) reduce housing
instability, (2) enable residents to stay in their homes unless conducting essential activities or
going to work in essential business services, and (3) promote public health and safety by
reducing the progression of COVID-19 in Washington State.
The full document is also available in 10 languages, including English.
- Application is open to all Washington State residents, ages 18 and older, who identify as LGBTQI2+ and Asian Pacific Islander who have lost income and resources due to the COVID-19 pandemic and have experienced unusual circumstances to return to their normal living conditions.
- Application begins 1 week prior to the first day of the following month by 11:59 PM and ends the day before the first of the following month by 11:59 PM.
- All application forms will be online. Should you need assistance completing the form online, we will be available to assist you.
- Announcement of awards will be made the 5th of the current month, and funds available by the 10th of the current month.
- Applicants may apply every month, but can only be awarded up to two times (2x) through December 2020.
- Please answer all the questions in this form to your best ability and if it does not apply to you, simply put NA, N/A or Not Applicable. Should you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For safety and accountability, awards will be given in check form. For this reason, if you are awarded, the check will be made out to your legal name.
- You are free to use the funds as you feel necessary and critical to your personal needs and assist in your ability to live, survive and thrive during these times of public health crisis and global health pandemic.
Please note that you will be notified via email and/or phone if you are eligible or not eligible, and if we have more eligible applicants than there are the number of awards available, we will ask you to confirm if you would like to receive the award in the event that circumstances have changed for you and no longer need the financial assistance. This will allow us to offer the declined award to someone else who needs it.
If you do not hear from us by the 10th of the month, please check your spam folder and voicemail. Otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
If you have any questions before completing this form, please call or email us.
Technical Support Contact:
AM Consulting, PLLC
Google document of COVID-19 community resources and response efforts:
Seattle public school will offer free meals start March 16th for more information please visit:
The Pride ASIA COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
online application for DECEMBER is NOW OPEN!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! The application is now open thru 11/30!
If you have any questions, please contact AM Consulting at 206.886.2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to Partners In Change, a community program of Equity In Education Coalition